Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hampton) is for a government medical facility.
- In addition.
- The Air Force Civilian Service (Afcs) is recruiting for a Family Practice Physician at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA.
- No Malpractice Insurance!
- United States Citizenship required.
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- Competitive Salary!
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Vacation Time - up to 26 days.
- Social Security.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Board Certification by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Practice Medicine beyond residency training is required.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Air Force Civilian Service.