Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent support services including specialist consultation, hospitalist, emergency and urgent care programs.
- Competitive compensation with RVU-based productivity model.
- Reasonable volume expectations of 18-22 patients per day.
- Many physicians work 4 days per week.
- NextGen EMR.
- Chesapeake Bay location with unlimited water-related recreational options.
- Charming, historic community with many local restaurants, shops and cultural attractions.
- Comprehensive benefit program.
- Join a quality focused primary care team of 9 primary care physicians and 4 certified nurse practitioners.
- Flexible schedule.
- Significantly lower cost of housing as compared to Washington DC including waterfront options.
- Join a financially strong independent hospital system that is expanding its number of employed physicians to meet significantly growing patient demand in this unique coastal area.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Barstow, MD.
- 45 minutes to Washington DC and one hour to Baltimore.
- Unparalleled quality of life opportunity.
- Safe, friendly and relaxed lifestyle with low levels of congestion, yet easy access to everything metro.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.