Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent support services including specialist consultation, hospitalist, emergency and urgent care programs.
- Chesapeake Bay location with unlimited water-related recreational options.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Barstow, MD.
- Join a quality focused primary care team of 9 primary care physicians and 4 certified nurse practitioners.
- NextGen EMR.
- Safe, friendly and relaxed lifestyle with low levels of congestion, yet easy access to everything metro.
- Competitive compensation with RVU-based productivity model.
- Reasonable volume expectations of 18-22 patients per day.
- Many physicians work 4 days per week.
- Comprehensive benefit program.
- Flexible schedule.
- 45 minutes to Washington DC and one hour to Baltimore.
- Charming, historic community with many local restaurants, shops and cultural attractions.
- Unparalleled quality of life opportunity.
- Join a financially strong independent hospital system that is expanding its number of employed physicians to meet significantly growing patient demand in this unique coastal area.
- Significantly lower cost of housing as compared to Washington DC including waterfront options.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago