Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a quality focused primary care team of 9 primary care physicians and 4 certified nurse practitioners.
- Flexible schedule.
- Reasonable volume expectations of 18-22 patients per day.
- Comprehensive benefit program.
- Significantly lower cost of housing as compared to Washington DC including waterfront options.
- Safe, friendly and relaxed lifestyle with low levels of congestion, yet easy access to everything metro.
- Unparalleled quality of life opportunity.
- NextGen EMR.
- 45 minutes to Washington DC and one hour to Baltimore.
- Many physicians work 4 days per week.
- Charming, historic community with many local restaurants, shops and cultural attractions.
- Excellent support services including specialist consultation, hospitalist, emergency and urgent care programs.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Barstow, MD.
- Join a financially strong independent hospital system that is expanding its number of employed physicians to meet significantly growing patient demand in this unique coastal area.
- Chesapeake Bay location with unlimited water-related recreational options.
- Competitive compensation with RVU-based productivity model.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.