Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent Family Medicine Opportunity with the United States Coast Guard.
- Humana Government Business is seeking a Family Medicine physician to provide direct outpatient care services in the treatment of Coast Guard personnel and their family members at the clinic at the United States Coast Guard Station in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Candidates must also have current DEA registration and BLS.
- No Nights, No.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Outpatient Clinic, M-F 7:30 to 4:30.
- Applicants must be BC in Family Medicine, have recent direct patient care experience (2 of last 3 years), and have an active/unrestricted license in any of the 50 States or United States Territories.
- Very Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Medical Malpractice.
- Must be a United States Citizen, as per United States Government guidelines.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago