Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Flexible schedule, Mon-Fri, option to work a half day on Saturday for walk-in/acute care.
- Located in the coveted suburbs of Northern Virginia in Annandale, just 13 miles from downtown Washington, D.C.
- State licensure and board certification are required.
- Joining a team of 3 other esteemed family medicine physicians and 2 family nurse practitioners.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Lisa Freda.
- Provide the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago