Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Salisbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is looking to hire a BC/BE Family Practitioner in an outpatient practice.
- See 20 ppd.
- Hospital pays 80% of premium) - Malpractice - Claims are made, Tail is paid - Conditions of payment - occurrence - Relocation benefits are offered - Loan Repayment - We sponsor application with the State of Maryland program.
- No Visa's.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Salisbury, MD.
- Position: - Hospital employed -- Hospitalists involvement is 24/7/365 - Little seasonal variances.
- Facility: - aff - Jcaho accredited - 5 satellite offices.
- Location: - On the Maryland coast - 20 miles from Salisbury - Abundant amount of art galleries, restaurants, and shopping - Known for it's beautiful tree-lined streets, Victorian town center, museum and historic homes.
- Family Practitioner (outpatient) needed close to Salisbury, MD on coastal Delaware.
- Hospital pays 80% of premium) - Dental insurance available for physician and family.
- Financial: - Salary - Increased earning potential based upon productivity - Salaried position - Sign-on bonus - Incentive bonus program - 4 weeks PTO - CME $1,500 - Health insurance for physician and family.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.