Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Established over 60 years ago, our programs continue to receive national awards of excellence.
- Multiple retirement options are offered, including a 401k (5% salary contribution) and vested pension plan after 5 years of service.
- We offer a competitive salary (based on Mgma data), exceptional benefits, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years.
- Mapmg is a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with 1500 physicians serving over 770,000 patients at 30 medical centers located throughout the Baltimore and Washington, DC metro areas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Temple Hills, MD.
- 100% paid health and dental insurance premiums for themselves and their eligible dependents, as well as 4 weeks of vacation and 9 paid holidays.
- We have an integrated EMR system, which includes Pacs (with remote access) and an excellent team approach to providing care.
- Requirements Candidate must be B/E or B/C and have or can obtain active Virginia, DC and Maryland Medical Licenses.
- Best of all, you are just minutes away from the cultural, historical, and entertainment venues of our nation's capital.
- The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (Mapmg) located throughout the metropolitan Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas is currently interviewing for a Family Medicine Physician in our Camp Springs practice.
- Mapmg offers a satisfying practice without the hassles of running an office and freedom from insurance billing.
- The Kaiser Permanente medical care program is the largest and most experienced integrated health-care system in the country.
- The region is great for families: the local public schools are considered among the finest in the country.
- Living and working in the Mid-Atlantic Region offers you all of the convenience of two major metropolitan areas with easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, Shenandoah Mountains, and Atlantic Ocean.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.