Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 100% paid health and dental insurance premiums for themselves and their eligible dependents, as well as 4 weeks of vacation and 9 paid holidays.
- Living and working in the Mid-Atlantic Region offers you all of the convenience of two major metropolitan areas with easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, Shenandoah Mountains, and Atlantic Ocean.
- The region is great for families: the local public schools are considered among the finest in the country.
- Established over 60 years ago, our programs continue to receive national awards of excellence.
- Requirements Candidate must be B/E or B/C and have or can obtain active Virginia, DC and Maryland Medical Licenses.
- Mapmg offers a satisfying practice without the hassles of running an office and freedom from insurance billing.
- Multiple retirement options are offered, including a 401k (5% salary contribution) and vested pension plan after 5 years of service.
- We have an integrated EMR system, which includes Pacs (with remote access) and an excellent team approach to providing care.
- The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (Mapmg) located throughout the metropolitan Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas is currently interviewing for a Family Medicine Physician in our Camp Springs practice.
- Best of all, you are just minutes away from the cultural, historical, and entertainment venues of our nation's capital.
- We offer a competitive salary (based on Mgma data), exceptional benefits, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Temple Hills, MD.
- The Kaiser Permanente medical care program is the largest and most experienced integrated health-care system in the country.
- Mapmg is a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with 1500 physicians serving over 770,000 patients at 30 medical centers located throughout the Baltimore and Washington, DC metro areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago