Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- General Family Medicine (with or without obstetrical clinical care).
- Teaching and supervision of residents and students will be included.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
- We have well-established community relationships.
- We are looking for enthusiastic family physicians with great clinical and teaching skills that preferably have at least one to two years of academic medicine experience.
- Our physicians practice in a busy academic/residency environment taking pride in serving such a diverse population in a downtown urban environment.
- Our Residency is program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Minorities, women,individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to appl y.
- The Department of Family and Community Medicine seeks board-certified family physicians to join our faculty..
- Graduate Division (with a strong interest in obstetrical clinical care and teaching).
- We have a highly competitive Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship and a strong Research Division as well as ongoing partnerships throughout the state of Maryland.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Department of Family and Community Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago