Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- We have a highly competitive Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship and a strong Research Division as well as ongoing partnerships throughout the state of Maryland.
- Our physicians practice in a busy academic/residency environment taking pride in serving such a diverse population in a downtown urban environment.
- We are looking for enthusiastic family physicians with great clinical and teaching skills that preferably have at least one to two years of academic medicine experience.
- Our Residency is program.
- University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Teaching and supervision of residents and students will be included.
- We have well-established community relationships.
- Minorities, women,individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to appl y.
- The Department of Family and Community Medicine seeks board-certified family physicians to join our faculty..
- General Family Medicine (with or without obstetrical clinical care).
- Department of Family and Community Medicine.
- Graduate Division (with a strong interest in obstetrical clinical care and teaching).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.