Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hampton Roads) is for a government medical facility.
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Patrick Air Force Base, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Tinker Air Force Base, located in Oklahoma, OK.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- United States Citizenship required.
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, located in Tucson, AZ.
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Social Security.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, located in Hampton, VA.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Dyess, Air Force Base, located in Abilene, TX.
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base, located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins, GA.
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
- Competitive Salary!
- Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- Board Eligible by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent.
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Oct 19.