Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cambridge) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently.
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals.
- St. Michaels, MD - 26 miles.
- Comprehensive Benefits and competitive salary.
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations.
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group.
- Patient volumes of 15-21 patients per day.
- About Cambridge, MD.
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan.
- Secure access to electronic medical records.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group.
- An intuitive EMR platform that includes features inspired by our clinicians.
- Telemedicine and other state of the art features for patient care management.
- Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as Hipaa and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won't fall into the wrong hands.
- Convenient Technology.
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits.
- The nation's top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
- Atlantic Beaches of DE - 60 miles.
- About Privia Medical Group.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cambridge, MD.
- Mon - Fri schedule - 36 hours of clinic time (flexible schedule if desired).
- Annapolis, MD - 58 miles.
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online.
- A great work environment - tenured staff to work alongside.
- Simone Bridges.
- Washington, DC - 88 miles.
- Cambridge is located on the historic Choptank River, which is a major tributary to the Chesapeake Bay, referred to as the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- This opportunity qualifies for J1 Visa support.
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers.
- Not only are we a wonderful place to work, if you like the water, this is a slice of heaven.
- Proactive Care.
- We offer a host of lively annual events, festivals, shopping and dining in our revitalized downtown setting make this highly desirable destination to live and work.
- State-of-the Art Security and Privacy.
- Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve.
- Baltimore, MD - 87 miles.
- Top Doctors.
- Care reminders and alerts.
- Our group provides the full spectrum of services to patients ages 12 and older utilizing the latest technologies and procedures to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Collaborative, team-based medical group.
- Marked by its colonial hospitality, Cambridge is a charming seaport town with community pride and rich cultural history.
- A variety of patients of most ages and a good mix of women's health, ages 12 and up.
- We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE internal medicine physician or family medicine physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned outpatient group practice that has been serving the Cambridge, MD community since 2001.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Same-day/next-day appointments available.
- We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients' information remains confidential and secure.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.