Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cambridge) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals.
- Not only are we a wonderful place to work, if you like the water, this is a slice of heaven.
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations.
- Our group provides the full spectrum of services to patients ages 12 and older utilizing the latest technologies and procedures to ensure optimal outcomes.
- State-of-the Art Security and Privacy.
- Marked by its colonial hospitality, Cambridge is a charming seaport town with community pride and rich cultural history.
- Atlantic Beaches of DE - 60 miles.
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group.
- Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve.
- Comprehensive Benefits and competitive salary.
- The nation's top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
- We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
- Washington, DC - 88 miles.
- Simone Bridges.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group.
- An intuitive EMR platform that includes features inspired by our clinicians.
- Convenient Technology.
- About Cambridge, MD.
- Mon - Fri schedule - 36 hours of clinic time (flexible schedule if desired).
- Secure access to electronic medical records.
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers.
- We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients' information remains confidential and secure.
- Same-day/next-day appointments available.
- A great work environment - tenured staff to work alongside.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cambridge, MD.
- A variety of patients of most ages and a good mix of women's health, ages 12 and up.
- We offer a host of lively annual events, festivals, shopping and dining in our revitalized downtown setting make this highly desirable destination to live and work.
- Patient volumes of 15-21 patients per day.
- St. Michaels, MD - 26 miles.
- Baltimore, MD - 87 miles.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Cambridge is located on the historic Choptank River, which is a major tributary to the Chesapeake Bay, referred to as the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- This opportunity qualifies for J1 Visa support.
- Annapolis, MD - 58 miles.
- Collaborative, team-based medical group.
- About Privia Medical Group.
- Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as Hipaa and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won't fall into the wrong hands.
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits.
- Proactive Care.
- Care reminders and alerts.
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online.
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE internal medicine physician or family medicine physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned outpatient group practice that has been serving the Cambridge, MD community since 2001.
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team.
- Telemedicine and other state of the art features for patient care management.
- Top Doctors.
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.