Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cambridge) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Same-day/next-day appointments available.
- Collaborative, team-based medical group.
- Baltimore, MD - 87 miles.
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online.
- An intuitive EMR platform that includes features inspired by our clinicians.
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits.
- Care reminders and alerts.
- Washington, DC - 88 miles.
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group.
- The nation's top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
- Simone Bridges.
- Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as Hipaa and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won't fall into the wrong hands.
- Cambridge is located on the historic Choptank River, which is a major tributary to the Chesapeake Bay, referred to as the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Top Doctors.
- Our group provides the full spectrum of services to patients ages 12 and older utilizing the latest technologies and procedures to ensure optimal outcomes.
- We offer a host of lively annual events, festivals, shopping and dining in our revitalized downtown setting make this highly desirable destination to live and work.
- About Privia Medical Group.
- Annapolis, MD - 58 miles.
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- This opportunity qualifies for J1 Visa support.
- Atlantic Beaches of DE - 60 miles.
- Marked by its colonial hospitality, Cambridge is a charming seaport town with community pride and rich cultural history.
- We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
- St. Michaels, MD - 26 miles.
- About Cambridge, MD.
- Mon - Fri schedule - 36 hours of clinic time (flexible schedule if desired).
- Convenient Technology.
- Patient volumes of 15-21 patients per day.
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations.
- Secure access to electronic medical records.
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team.
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers.
- Telemedicine and other state of the art features for patient care management.
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals.
- Not only are we a wonderful place to work, if you like the water, this is a slice of heaven.
- Comprehensive Benefits and competitive salary.
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan.
- We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients' information remains confidential and secure.
- Proactive Care.
- A variety of patients of most ages and a good mix of women's health, ages 12 and up.
- A great work environment - tenured staff to work alongside.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE internal medicine physician or family medicine physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned outpatient group practice that has been serving the Cambridge, MD community since 2001.
- Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group.
- State-of-the Art Security and Privacy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cambridge, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago