Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Join 8 other Primary Care physicians, 3 PAs and an excellent supporting staff.
- Location: One of the most renowned communities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, is a destination for ethnic restaurants, boutiques, home d.
- Full benefits.
- We utilize cutting-edge technology and implement the most current medical procedures.
- Mentorship opportunities with Medical Students are available.
- Residents, visitors and employees enjoy the convenience of a Washington, D.C. suburb with its own business center and the lifestyle amenities of one of the most coveted residential communities in the capital area.
- Additional incentive programs in place.
- Cor shops and artistic and trendy hot spots.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation are negotiable.
- Partnership opportunity available with very lucrative compensation.
- Facility: We are a physician-owned and operated Primary Care practice with State-of-the-Art technology with knowledgeable board-certified doctors who are at the forefront of Medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in District of Columbia.
- Daily patient census is 17-20.
- EMR is NextGen.
- CME, PTO, Malpractice.
- Compensation: Very competitive base salary and negotiable depending on experience.
- Opportunity: Outpatient Opening with Mon-Fri work schedule.
- New facility with state-of-the-art technology.
- Evening and Weekend Calls are phone only and Very Rarely and Stress Free.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago