Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Interpersonal and listening skills that bring out the best in medical management colleagues.
- General knowledge of the health benefits business, clinical programs, trends and medical management, medical care delivery systems, utilization management, analytics quality management, contracting, benefits interpretation, provider relations and customer service.
- The position reports jointly to the System Physician Executive of Population Health VP Integration - Virginia.
- Ability to build a high performing team by promoting a culture of energy and commitment, mentoring employees and supporting ongoing training and development of staff.
- You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadline in an expedient and decisive manner.
- The position provides direction and program content to the market population health leaders that improve Population Health performance and quality of care.
- MBA or MPH.
- Board Certification in a recognized specialty, including post-graduate direct patient care experience.
- The position is expected to drive efficiencies and value based improvements with the local providers and delivery systems in collaboration with Clinical Transformation.
- Ability to successfully operate in a highly matrixed and changing environment.
- Effective and skilled public speaker and presenter.
- In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace.
- Active and current state medical license without encumbrances.
- Ability to implement complex program and monitor implementation and modifications.
- Sound clinical knowledge and recognized as a credible clinical resource.
- The Market Physician Executive of Population Health leads the strategy, design and implementation of differentiated population health services.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Questions processes and suggests improvements to create market-leading innovation in ACO, CIN and population health clinical program execution.
- The position provides physician expertise and leadership on population health and clinical operations.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago