Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Sound clinical knowledge and recognized as a credible clinical resource.
- The position provides physician expertise and leadership on population health and clinical operations.
- Active and current state medical license without encumbrances.
- Ability to implement complex program and monitor implementation and modifications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadline in an expedient and decisive manner.
- You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
- Ability to build a high performing team by promoting a culture of energy and commitment, mentoring employees and supporting ongoing training and development of staff.
- MBA or MPH.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace.
- In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.
- Interpersonal and listening skills that bring out the best in medical management colleagues.
- Board Certification in a recognized specialty, including post-graduate direct patient care experience.
- Effective and skilled public speaker and presenter.
- Ability to successfully operate in a highly matrixed and changing environment.
- Questions processes and suggests improvements to create market-leading innovation in ACO, CIN and population health clinical program execution.
- The position reports jointly to the System Physician Executive of Population Health VP Integration - Virginia.
- General knowledge of the health benefits business, clinical programs, trends and medical management, medical care delivery systems, utilization management, analytics quality management, contracting, benefits interpretation, provider relations and customer service.
- The position provides direction and program content to the market population health leaders that improve Population Health performance and quality of care.
- The Market Physician Executive of Population Health leads the strategy, design and implementation of differentiated population health services.
- The position is expected to drive efficiencies and value based improvements with the local providers and delivery systems in collaboration with Clinical Transformation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.