Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Capitol Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in Maryland (Metro DC).
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Due to the patient population, fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Capitol Heights, MD.
- Are you tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing healthcare delivery?
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.