Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Capitol Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Capitol Heights, MD.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Are you tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing healthcare delivery?
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- Due to the patient population, fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in Maryland (Metro DC).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.