Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · November 12, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Luray) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Must be United States residency trained in FM or IM, and BC/BE.
- H1-B visa waiver support.
- New Grads: Provided ramp-up time - a great place to earn a solid reputation!
- Fqhc perks include signing-bonus, relocation, and loan repayment.
- Seeking physician for inpatient care with no.
- Primary Care Opportunity.
- Join a loyal group with low turn-over, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, in a beautiful, rural town just 45-minutes from Harrisonburg and Winchester!
- A Fqhc-based primary care group in Virginia is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join their dedicated team, as a senior physician is retiring.
This perm job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.