Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Luray) is for an inpatient clinic.
- A Fqhc-based primary care group in Virginia is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join their dedicated team, as a senior physician is retiring.
- New Grads: Provided ramp-up time - a great place to earn a solid reputation!
- Must be United States residency trained in FM or IM, and BC/BE.
- Seeking physician for inpatient care with no.
- H1-B visa waiver support.
- Primary Care Opportunity.
- Join a loyal group with low turn-over, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, in a beautiful, rural town just 45-minutes from Harrisonburg and Winchester!
- Fqhc perks include signing-bonus, relocation, and loan repayment.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jan 16.