Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Harrisonburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician would join multi-specialty team to provide quality and compassionate integrated primary care services in our community.
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Harrisonburg Community Health Center, an established, non-profit, federally qualified health center (Fqhc) seeks motivated BE/BC Family Physician.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for Women's Health.
- The center is open Monday-Friday 7:30-6pm with extended clinic hours on Saturday from 8-12pm.
- Guaranteed and Competitive Compensation.
- Clinic equipped with E-Clinicalworks.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Disability and more.
- CME time off with expense reimbursement.
- This is a full-time position working five, eight-hour days with administrative time built in.
- Paid malpractice insurance provided under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harrisonburg, VA.
- 403B Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution.
- After-hours phone.
- The center utilizes EMR, has an on-site laboratory and provides medication assistance to those in need.
- This is an employed position to join an experienced medical team offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.