Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Harrisonburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The center utilizes EMR, has an on-site laboratory and provides medication assistance to those in need.
- Paid malpractice insurance provided under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
- Harrisonburg Community Health Center, an established, non-profit, federally qualified health center (Fqhc) seeks motivated BE/BC Family Physician.
- Physician would join multi-specialty team to provide quality and compassionate integrated primary care services in our community.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Disability and more.
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harrisonburg, VA.
- CME time off with expense reimbursement.
- Clinic equipped with E-Clinicalworks.
- 403B Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution.
- This is an employed position to join an experienced medical team offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Guaranteed and Competitive Compensation.
- The center is open Monday-Friday 7:30-6pm with extended clinic hours on Saturday from 8-12pm.
- This is a full-time position working five, eight-hour days with administrative time built in.
- After-hours phone.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for Women's Health.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.