Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Christiansburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Optional vision insurance.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Christiansburg, VA.
- The variety is challenging.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We're physician led.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Generous compensation.
- Balance is a top priority.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Group medical and dental.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.