Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Christiansburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- We're physician led.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- The variety is challenging.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Group medical and dental.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Generous compensation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Christiansburg, VA.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Optional vision insurance.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We offer the following benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.