Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · November 12, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Christiansburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Christiansburg, VA.
- Group medical and dental.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- We're physician led.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We offer the following benefits.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- The variety is challenging.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Generous compensation.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Balance is a top priority.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.