Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lynchburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Solo Private Practice with no corporate burdens.
- Our staff includes three Nurse Practitioners, four Medical Assistants, and two Administrative Support Clerks.
- This model gives you quality time with patients while emphasizing wellness and prevention.
- 401K, and Tremendous Growth Opportunity.
- 14 days of PTO, seven annual holidays, three CEU days.
- We strive to maintain a small Family Practice atmosphere.
- No hospital rounds.
- Jason Hensley Mdvip.
- You will be taking over an established panel of patients.
- We are now looking for a Primary Care Doctor to join our team.
- You will experience the freedom of practicing autonomously.
- Benefits Include.
- Primary Care Physician needed in Lynchburg Virginia.
- Entrepreneurial upside.
- Dedicated to building a relationship with our patients and their families while providing exceptional comprehensive care.
- Qualified candidates should be Family Medicine, MD or DO, Board Certified, able to see patients of all ages, and have a Virginia Medical License.
- Our EMR will be Athena.
- You will see approximately 20 patients a day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- Competitive salary base plus bonus, Equity (partner),.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.