Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · November 12, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lynchburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Primary Care Physician needed in Lynchburg Virginia.
- Jason Hensley Mdvip.
- Our EMR will be Athena.
- Entrepreneurial upside.
- Qualified candidates should be Family Medicine, MD or DO, Board Certified, able to see patients of all ages, and have a Virginia Medical License.
- No hospital rounds.
- 401K, and Tremendous Growth Opportunity.
- Benefits Include.
- We are now looking for a Primary Care Doctor to join our team.
- Dedicated to building a relationship with our patients and their families while providing exceptional comprehensive care.
- Competitive salary base plus bonus, Equity (partner),.
- You will see approximately 20 patients a day.
- 14 days of PTO, seven annual holidays, three CEU days.
- Our staff includes three Nurse Practitioners, four Medical Assistants, and two Administrative Support Clerks.
- This model gives you quality time with patients while emphasizing wellness and prevention.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- We strive to maintain a small Family Practice atmosphere.
- Solo Private Practice with no corporate burdens.
- You will experience the freedom of practicing autonomously.
- You will be taking over an established panel of patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.