Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lynchburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- No hospital rounds.
- We are now looking for a Primary Care Doctor to join our team.
- You will see approximately 20 patients a day.
- You will be taking over an established panel of patients.
- Entrepreneurial upside.
- Our EMR will be Athena.
- Primary Care Physician needed in Lynchburg Virginia.
- Qualified candidates should be Family Medicine, MD or DO, Board Certified, able to see patients of all ages, and have a Virginia Medical License.
- Jason Hensley Mdvip.
- We strive to maintain a small Family Practice atmosphere.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- 14 days of PTO, seven annual holidays, three CEU days.
- Solo Private Practice with no corporate burdens.
- Competitive salary base plus bonus, Equity (partner),.
- Our staff includes three Nurse Practitioners, four Medical Assistants, and two Administrative Support Clerks.
- Benefits Include.
- Dedicated to building a relationship with our patients and their families while providing exceptional comprehensive care.
- 401K, and Tremendous Growth Opportunity.
- This model gives you quality time with patients while emphasizing wellness and prevention.
- You will experience the freedom of practicing autonomously.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.