Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pulaski) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The towns each offer unique atmospheres and cultures.
- The New River Valley is home to several great communities, all with small town atmosphere and easy access to outdoor activities.
- Strong need for outpatient-only Family Medicine physician to join busy Internal Medicine provider.
- Infrastructure in place.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pulaski, VA.
- The communities offer world class cultural opportunities including the Moss Center for the Arts at Virginia Tech and ready access to Division I College sporting events.
- Very busy practice with established patient base and strong need for additioanal primary care services.
- The area offers water activities on the New River and Claytor Lake, hiking on the Appalachian Trail and Jefferson National Forest, and biking on the New River Trail and multiple Virginia Scenic By-Ways.
- In addition the communities are well known as great areas to raise children and retire!
- Area communities (Pulaski, Dublin, Christiansburg, Radford and Blacksburg) are home to large universities including Radford University and Virginia Tech.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.