Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bethesda) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Bethesda is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bethesda, MD.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization composed of more than 500 practices with 2,000 providers.
- This is a traditional primary care opportunity that includes rounding on our patients at the local community hospital.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- State licensure and board certification is required.
- Our preference is someone who would like to continue providing that service to our patients.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- We are currently hiring a BC/BE internal medicine physician or family medicine interested in joining our outpatient group in Bethesda, MD.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits, including the option for partnership.
- Looking to hire an additional family medicine or internal medicine physician to accommodate the growth in our patient volume.
- Lisa Freda.
- About Bethesda, MD.
- Cullen Umosella Cullen & Cullen is a busy private practice with 4 well respected physicians, 3 of which are board certified in internal medicine, while the 4th is board certified in family medicine and sees patients of all ages.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago