Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bethesda) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Looking to hire an additional family medicine or internal medicine physician to accommodate the growth in our patient volume.
- We are currently hiring a BC/BE internal medicine physician or family medicine interested in joining our outpatient group in Bethesda, MD.
- This is a traditional primary care opportunity that includes rounding on our patients at the local community hospital.
- Cullen Umosella Cullen & Cullen is a busy private practice with 4 well respected physicians, 3 of which are board certified in internal medicine, while the 4th is board certified in family medicine and sees patients of all ages.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Bethesda is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Lisa Freda.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bethesda, MD.
- Our preference is someone who would like to continue providing that service to our patients.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits, including the option for partnership.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization composed of more than 500 practices with 2,000 providers.
- About Bethesda, MD.
- State licensure and board certification is required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.