Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan repayment available!
- Will be seeing mostly adults.
- All across the city, you can enjoy relaxing outdoor dining and fresh-caught seafood.
- Finding great outdoor fun and adventure here is easy but deciding among the options is the challenge.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits to include generous CME allowance, paid malpractice, health insurance, matching benefits, and a pension plan.
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join a team an excellent team of providers.
- This city offers a variety of music and arts venues, a dozen public golf courses, and miles and miles of hiking and biking paths, and an ever-growing Town Center is a gathering place offering dining, and shopping.
- Located on the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay, swimming and beach time is just the beginning of the fun to be had here.
- For music lovers the area is home to a 20,000 seat outdoor concert venue or enjoy summer-long concert along the miles of boardwalk right at the ocean.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Whatever your interest, this city has something for you!
- Facility: One of the top nonprofit, integrated healthcare systems providing outpatient, inpatient and sub-specialty services as well as having a focus on patient care.
- Location: This is the largest city by population in Virginia and the heart of the Hampton Roads Metropolitan area.
- The schedule is Monday- Friday with flexible hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.