Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will be seeing mostly adults.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Location: This is the largest city by population in Virginia and the heart of the Hampton Roads Metropolitan area.
- This city offers a variety of music and arts venues, a dozen public golf courses, and miles and miles of hiking and biking paths, and an ever-growing Town Center is a gathering place offering dining, and shopping.
- Located on the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay, swimming and beach time is just the beginning of the fun to be had here.
- Facility: One of the top nonprofit, integrated healthcare systems providing outpatient, inpatient and sub-specialty services as well as having a focus on patient care.
- Whatever your interest, this city has something for you!
- The schedule is Monday- Friday with flexible hours.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits to include generous CME allowance, paid malpractice, health insurance, matching benefits, and a pension plan.
- All across the city, you can enjoy relaxing outdoor dining and fresh-caught seafood.
- Opportunity: Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join a team an excellent team of providers.
- Student loan repayment available!
- Finding great outdoor fun and adventure here is easy but deciding among the options is the challenge.
- For music lovers the area is home to a 20,000 seat outdoor concert venue or enjoy summer-long concert along the miles of boardwalk right at the ocean.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago