Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy a flexible Monday through Friday schedule, working at your own pace with the support of the Regional Operations Team and Post-Acute Nurse Practitioner.
- Valid Pennsylvania license required.
- The physician completes admissions, regulatory visits and provides support for the high-acuity medically-complex patient, while the advanced practice provider manages daily rounding.
- Participation in education programs.
- A safe and effective transition of care for each discharged patient, from inpatient to a primary care physician, is a goal central to our Post-Acute Service Line.
- Competitive compensation, monthly bonuses, and benefits which include 401k match.
- Monday through Friday schedules with flexibility for work/life balance.
- Focus on quality.
- Generous CME allowance.
- Adfinitas offers generous compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Adfinitas Health seeks an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Post-Acute Physician to join our post-acute team in and around Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- Gehrimed EHR.
- Our physicians partner with a post-acute nurse practitioner in managing the care of our patients discharged from our surrounding hospitalist programs.
- Opportunities for leadership development.
- Partnering with skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, our post-acute team implements a unique high-presence model, where our providers are on-site consistently and focus on the timely delivery of care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.