Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cumberland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Off Hours Coverage: Weeknight and weekend on.
- Credentialing and privileging is to be done in accordance.
- Credentialing and Privileging.
- S hall be Board Certified or Board Certified or Board Eligible in their respective field of practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Physician License.
- When deemed necessary by Vamc Martinsburg Medical Center.
- Currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Shall have a current license to practice in any State,Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia) when services are performed onsite on VA property.
- Locum Physician (General and Family) with a 6 month extension if necessary.
- Technical Proficiency.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM to 4:30PM.
- Location: Cumberland Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc).
- Physician Certification.
- Shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the Government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Physician (s) shall be in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) or equivalency.
- With the provisions of Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Handbook 1100.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.