Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cumberland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Physician (General and Family) with a 6 month extension if necessary.
- Credentialing and Privileging.
- Physician Certification.
- Location: Cumberland Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc).
- With the provisions of Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Handbook 1100.
- Shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the Government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Credentialing and privileging is to be done in accordance.
- Shall have a current license to practice in any State,Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia) when services are performed onsite on VA property.
- S hall be Board Certified or Board Certified or Board Eligible in their respective field of practice.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM to 4:30PM.
- When deemed necessary by Vamc Martinsburg Medical Center.
- Off Hours Coverage: Weeknight and weekend on.
- Currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Physician License.
- Physician (s) shall be in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) or equivalency.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Technical Proficiency.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.