Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cumberland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shall have a current license to practice in any State,Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia) when services are performed onsite on VA property.
- Locum Physician (General and Family) with a 6 month extension if necessary.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM to 4:30PM.
- Off Hours Coverage: Weeknight and weekend on.
- Location: Cumberland Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc).
- Credentialing and Privileging.
- Physician Certification.
- S hall be Board Certified or Board Certified or Board Eligible in their respective field of practice.
- Physician License.
- Physician (s) shall be in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) or equivalency.
- Technical Proficiency.
- Shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the Government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Credentialing and privileging is to be done in accordance.
- When deemed necessary by Vamc Martinsburg Medical Center.
- With the provisions of Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Handbook 1100.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.