Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cumberland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Off Hours Coverage: Weeknight and weekend on.
- Technical Proficiency.
- Shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the Government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Credentialing and Privileging.
- Shall have a current license to practice in any State,Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia) when services are performed onsite on VA property.
- S hall be Board Certified or Board Certified or Board Eligible in their respective field of practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM to 4:30PM.
- Physician License.
- Physician Certification.
- With the provisions of Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Handbook 1100.
- Currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Physician (s) shall be in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) or equivalency.
- Credentialing and privileging is to be done in accordance.
- Locum Physician (General and Family) with a 6 month extension if necessary.
- Location: Cumberland Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc).
- When deemed necessary by Vamc Martinsburg Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago