Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Suffolk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- American Family Care provides high-quality walk-in medical care for the treatment of acute illnesses and injuries that are non life-threatening.
- We offer doctors the chance to focus on a high level of patient care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Suffolk, VA.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- Our compensation plans offer base pay and a lucrative bonus structure.
- Competitive compensation.
- Administrative duties such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled by administration.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- NO ON.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- Our state-of-the-art centers feature multiple exam rooms, digital x-rays, and an on-site laboratory (that includes hematology and chemistry testing).
- Our centers are open weekdays from 8am to 8pm and weekends from 8am to 6pm.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.