Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Suffolk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Suffolk, VA.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Our state-of-the-art centers feature multiple exam rooms, digital x-rays, and an on-site laboratory (that includes hematology and chemistry testing).
- Administrative duties such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled by administration.
- American Family Care provides high-quality walk-in medical care for the treatment of acute illnesses and injuries that are non life-threatening.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- Our compensation plans offer base pay and a lucrative bonus structure.
- Our centers are open weekdays from 8am to 8pm and weekends from 8am to 6pm.
- Competitive compensation.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- We offer doctors the chance to focus on a high level of patient care.
- NO ON.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.