Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Suffolk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Administrative duties such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled by administration.
- Our state-of-the-art centers feature multiple exam rooms, digital x-rays, and an on-site laboratory (that includes hematology and chemistry testing).
- American Family Care provides high-quality walk-in medical care for the treatment of acute illnesses and injuries that are non life-threatening.
- NO ON.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Suffolk, VA.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- Our centers are open weekdays from 8am to 8pm and weekends from 8am to 6pm.
- We offer doctors the chance to focus on a high level of patient care.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- Our compensation plans offer base pay and a lucrative bonus structure.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.