Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer excellent schools, outdoor family fun, gourmet restaurants and shopping.
- This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown.
- Internal Medicine candidates urged.
- UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- J1 Candidates welcome.
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling.
- Competitive Salary with incentive.
- Mostly adult patients.
- 3 primary care physicians, 2 NP practice.
- Umms Health system employee.
- UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (Umms), is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join its growing, flagship practice on the eastern shore of Maryland.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Easton, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago