Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-25 PPD.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Dates Needed: May - ongoing.
- Locum tenens opportunity in Virginia.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours are 7:30 AM - 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Job Posting ID: 958109.
- Primary care physician needed for an adult family practice clinic.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Candidates must be board certified in family practice or internal medicine, with an active Virginia license and current DEA.
- Reference ID: ORD-052516-MD-VA.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.