Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Qualified candidates will have an active Virginia medical license, DEA, and a clean malpractice history.
- Adolescent Medicine.
- Reference ID: ORD-057691-MD-VA.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Local candidates will be given first consideration.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts, from 8am-5pm, with no. The standard case load will include routine primary care procedures, such as treatment for chronic conditions, preventative health services, hospital and ED follow up, etc.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20 PPD.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Job Posting ID: 981834.
- The patient population will start at age 13 and include adult and geriatric-aged patients.
- We are seeking a board certified family practice physician for a long term locum tenens assignment in Virginia.
- Support Staff: 2 MDs.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: January - June 2019.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.