Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Local candidates will be given first consideration.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a board certified family practice physician for a long term locum tenens assignment in Virginia.
- Adolescent Medicine.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20 PPD.
- Support Staff: 2 MDs.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Qualified candidates will have an active Virginia medical license, DEA, and a clean malpractice history.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The patient population will start at age 13 and include adult and geriatric-aged patients.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts, from 8am-5pm, with no. The standard case load will include routine primary care procedures, such as treatment for chronic conditions, preventative health services, hospital and ED follow up, etc.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Reference ID: ORD-057691-MD-VA.
- Dates Needed: January - June 2019.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Job Posting ID: 981834.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.