Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16 PPD.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Standard outpatient primary care coverage will include treatment for hypertension, obesity, diabetes, etc.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts, 8am-5pm, with no. Candidates must be board certified with a current Virginia medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We are seeking locum tenens family practice physician coverage for various outpatient clinics in Virginia.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Job Posting ID: 987588.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Community Health Center.
- Reference ID: ORD-058942-MD-VA.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.