Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16 PPD.
- Standard outpatient primary care coverage will include treatment for hypertension, obesity, diabetes, etc.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Job Posting ID: 987588.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts, 8am-5pm, with no. Candidates must be board certified with a current Virginia medical license, DEA, and BLS.
- Reference ID: ORD-058942-MD-VA.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Community Health Center.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- We are seeking locum tenens family practice physician coverage for various outpatient clinics in Virginia.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.