Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Altavista) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine - Altavista, VA.
- Up to $100k in educational loan repayment.
- 10k relocation assistance.
- CME allowance.
- 20 patients per day on average.
- Stable provider group with 3 NPs, and 1 MD.
- Then, search no farther than Altavista-a place to live, a way to live.
- 15k rural satellite bonus.
- Generous benefits package.
- Altavista offers a laid-back atmosphere without the inconvenience of country living.
- 4 - day work week option - quality of life!
- Plentiful sidewalks take you down tree-lined streets coupled with Victorian-era homes to quaint shops full of antique treasures, unique local finds, and natural remedies.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Pslf) eligible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Altavista, VA.
- Established referral base and patient panel.
- Quality of life in Altavista is among the best in the country with a strong sense of community tied to keeping Altavista beautiful and attractive for tourists, newcomers, and long-time residents alike.
- Centra Healthcare System, an award winning regional healthcare and teaching system in Central Virginia, is recruiting a BC Family Medicine Doctor for its practice in Altavista, VA.
- Altavista is not all about country pursuits.
- It has its own theatre troupe and frequently host art shows featuring creative local talent.
- Avoca Museum houses and displays Altavista's historic treasures to share with the current generation, as well as preserve for the next.
- Competitive compensation.
- 30k sign-on bonus.
- Looking for a peaceful, stress-reduced environment?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.