Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Altavista) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Up to $100k in educational loan repayment.
- 4 - day work week option - quality of life!
- Family Medicine - Altavista, VA.
- Established referral base and patient panel.
- 10k relocation assistance.
- 30k sign-on bonus.
- Centra Healthcare System, an award winning regional healthcare and teaching system in Central Virginia, is recruiting a BC Family Medicine Doctor for its practice in Altavista, VA.
- Quality of life in Altavista is among the best in the country with a strong sense of community tied to keeping Altavista beautiful and attractive for tourists, newcomers, and long-time residents alike.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Altavista, VA.
- Stable provider group with 3 NPs, and 1 MD.
- Looking for a peaceful, stress-reduced environment?
- 15k rural satellite bonus.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Pslf) eligible.
- Altavista offers a laid-back atmosphere without the inconvenience of country living.
- Generous benefits package.
- Altavista is not all about country pursuits.
- CME allowance.
- Avoca Museum houses and displays Altavista's historic treasures to share with the current generation, as well as preserve for the next.
- 20 patients per day on average.
- Plentiful sidewalks take you down tree-lined streets coupled with Victorian-era homes to quaint shops full of antique treasures, unique local finds, and natural remedies.
- It has its own theatre troupe and frequently host art shows featuring creative local talent.
- Then, search no farther than Altavista-a place to live, a way to live.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.