Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This city is considered to be the historic, urban, financial, and cultural center of the region.
- Downtown area is complete with restaurants, a large shopping mall, and a recently introduced trolley system connecting to surrounding neighborhoods.
- No weekends or overtime.
- 3rd largest metro area in Virginia!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Facility: Health centers providing treatment for both acute and chronic illnesses, with services in diet and nutrition, women's health, family planning, prenatal and post partum, pediatrics, immunizations and school and sports physicals, and more!
- Compensation: Excellent hourly pay with malpractice covered and weekly pay schedule.
- Position is 100% outpatient with a Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm schedule!
- Location: Live in a city right on the water!
- Opportunity: seeking a provider for hourly or permanent opportunity.
- The physician will see around 20-24 patients per day.
- Medication assistance program for prescription drugs, on site laboratory testing, and case management services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.