Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Gaithersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Physicians in the practice provide patient exams and consultations striving to reach ten patient visits per four hour session.
- The selected provider will also have experience in the development and management of quality, risk, and utilization review processes with demonstrated leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- The selected Board Certified or Board Eligible physician will be responsible for managing the diagnosis and efficient and effective treatment of Health Center patients to include a therapeutic health service that focuses on health restoration, health maintenance and disease prevention.
- The selected provider will possess three years clinical experience in acute care setting, preferably within a community health center serving culturally diverse and underserved patient populations as well as a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- The physician will be responsible for participating in the Center's Quality Performance Improvement program and will advise management on clinical matters and the results of any external audits, clinical quality problems and the progress of quality improvement efforts.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who are bilingual.
- The schedule may include evening hours as after-hours coverage will be maintained as appropriate.
- CME allowance & time off.
- Health/vision/dental Insurance.
- The physician will also maintain compliance with Federal, State, and Local health care regulations as well as the Joint Commission standards.
- Holy Cross Health Network and Holy Cross Health have an excellent employment opportunity for an experienced Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join an established practice that provides primary medical care in a culturally competent manner to a medically underserved, low income, uninsured patient population located in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join Holy Cross Health.
- Retirement savings programs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.