Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Harrisonburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harrisonburg, VA.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Generous compensation.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- The variety is challenging.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- We're physician led.
- Optional vision insurance.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Group medical and dental.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We offer the following benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.