Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Harrisonburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- The variety is challenging.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Generous compensation.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harrisonburg, VA.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Group medical and dental.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We're physician led.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.