Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (LaVale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Group medical and dental.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- The variety is challenging.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Generous compensation.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- We're physician led.
- Balance is a top priority.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Optional vision insurance.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in LaVale, MD.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- We offer the following benefits.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.