Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (LaVale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Optional vision insurance.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- We offer the following benefits.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Generous compensation.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- Group medical and dental.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in LaVale, MD.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Balance is a top priority.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- The variety is challenging.
- We're physician led.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.