Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (LaVale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours.
- The variety is challenging.
- It's much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages.
- Professional expense reimbursement program.
- That means we know what you need to do your best work.
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates).
- We're physician led.
- You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
- Company-paid malpractice.
- Group medical and dental.
- MedExpress, a leader in urgent care medicine, has excellent opportunities for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians to join us as we expand our organization.
- We're committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve.
- We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
- You'll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs.
- Here are just some of the reasons we're an ideal choice for you.
- Our Centers are state of the art.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in LaVale, MD.
- We offer the following benefits.
- That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests.
- You can work as few as 14 days per month.
- We offer the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best - practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match.
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Balance is a top priority.
- You'll enjoy treating a wide range of cases.
- Generous compensation.
- Optional vision insurance.
- We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.