Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient population is mainly adult and adolescent and building pediatric side.
- Location: Several clinics located in N. VA.
- Average patient volume of 18-22 per 8 hour day.
- Opportunity: Outpatient only openings.
- Compensation: Excellent hourly rate for area and malpractice provided.
- Take your pick from living 15 minutes to downtown to western suburbs of DC.
- Everything our Nation's Capital provides.
- Facility: A nationally recognized health system serving the Washington, D.C. metro area is expanding its primary care service line.
- Flexible schedules offered - Monday to Friday work schedule or option to work 4 ten hour days.
- Health System is consistently among the top healthcare providers in the United States and one of the top in the DMV.
- Excellent opportunity to work hourly to see if clinic, area and opportunity overall is a great choice for you on a long term/permanent contract!
- Easy access to airports, cultural amenities, restaurants, shows.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.