Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Skyline Primary Care will welcome a hospital-employed Family Medicine physician to their newly built-out location in Denver.
- They enjoy Denver's rich calendar of cultural events and 5 professional team sports venues without the hassle of parking.
- Highly competitive sign-on bonus, salary and production bonus.
- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- HealthONE is the Denver brand of HCA Healthcare, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services with ates.
- This new office in thriving, upscale "uptown" Denver just southeast of Denver City Center is Presbyterian/St.
- Occurrence based malpractice.
- The new site shares a building with an urgent care clinic and will be an intgral part of the upscale urban neighborhood where many young professionals bike or walk to work.
- In this dynamic network, physicians learn from other physicians by collaborating and using medical data on an unprecedented scale.
- Nearby neigborhoods Lo-Do, RiNo, LoHi and Cherry Creek offer unique restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
- Residents say they rarely drive unless heading to the mountains or airport because everything they need is just a few blocks away.
- Please respond to the in-house, HCA Healthcare recruiter with.
- The practice's original site with five primary care physicians and nurse practitioner are located on the campus of Presbyterian/St.
- Luke's Medical Center's answer to the growing urban uptown population who prefer to find primary care where they live and work.
- Opportunity for career growth including leadership, teaching, clinical research opportunities.
- This data often breeds new insights, enabling our physicians to continuously influence standards of care.
- Comprehensive data, generated from tens of millions of patient encounters a year, is shared across the HCA Healthcare network.
- Nationally recognized benefit program including: health, dental, CME time and expenses, PTO, FSA, 401K with matching, employee stock discounts.
- Skyline Primary Care is part of HealthONE, the largest healthcare system in metro Denver.
- Colorado is an amazing place to live and work, with 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
- Luke's Medical Center, 11 minutes to the north.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Denver, CO.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago