Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · December 5, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Luke's Medical Center's answer to the growing urban uptown population who prefer to find primary care where they live and work.
- Comprehensive data, generated from tens of millions of patient encounters a year, is shared across the HCA Healthcare network.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Denver, CO.
- Opportunity for career growth including leadership, teaching, clinical research opportunities.
- HealthONE is the Denver brand of HCA Healthcare, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services with ates.
- Nearby neigborhoods Lo-Do, RiNo, LoHi and Cherry Creek offer unique restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
- Residents say they rarely drive unless heading to the mountains or airport because everything they need is just a few blocks away.
- Luke's Medical Center, 11 minutes to the north.
- Nationally recognized benefit program including: health, dental, CME time and expenses, PTO, FSA, 401K with matching, employee stock discounts.
- This data often breeds new insights, enabling our physicians to continuously influence standards of care.
- Colorado is an amazing place to live and work, with 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
- Skyline Primary Care will welcome a hospital-employed Family Medicine physician to their newly built-out location in Denver.
- Please respond to the in-house, HCA Healthcare recruiter with.
- They enjoy Denver's rich calendar of cultural events and 5 professional team sports venues without the hassle of parking.
- This new office in thriving, upscale "uptown" Denver just southeast of Denver City Center is Presbyterian/St.
- Occurrence based malpractice.
- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- The practice's original site with five primary care physicians and nurse practitioner are located on the campus of Presbyterian/St.
- Skyline Primary Care is part of HealthONE, the largest healthcare system in metro Denver.
- Highly competitive sign-on bonus, salary and production bonus.
- In this dynamic network, physicians learn from other physicians by collaborating and using medical data on an unprecedented scale.
- The new site shares a building with an urgent care clinic and will be an intgral part of the upscale urban neighborhood where many young professionals bike or walk to work.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago