Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board certification is not required.
- Paper charts.
- Excellent compensation and malpractice insurnace provided.
- This is outpatient primary care and minor acute care for students, boys and girls ages 16-24, two days per week on an ongoing weekly basis.
- Position set to start in early August.
- Successful candidate will need to have clean, active Massachusetts license and DEA.
- Excellent part time practice opportunity with student health and wellness center serving the students of the Westover Job Corps in Springfield (Chicopee) Massachusetts.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago