Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC required.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You will need to have an active MD state license for this position.
- A Maryland-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Procedures: No pain management.
- License: Active MD state license needed.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago