Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No pain management.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active MD state license needed.
- Certification: BC required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- You will need to have an active MD state license for this position.
- A Maryland-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.