Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Northeast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A Maryland-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: MD state license needed, not required.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Charting: Paper.
- The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active MD state license.
- Certification: BC required.
- The assignment schedule is five days per week from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.