Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Northeast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- License: MD state license needed, not required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm.
- Charting: Paper.
- The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active MD state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is five days per week from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- A Maryland-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.