Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Averaging 30 calls per week.
- EMR: Epic.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Response times 30 mins or less.
- Active Virginia license.
- Shifts: Mon-Fri 5p-8a, Sat-Sun 8a-8a (24 hour shift).
- Moonlighting Solutions has several moonlighting opportunities that you may be interested in. Not available?
- 50%-60% of cases will be pediatrics.
- We are looking for a physician who can cover one week a month.
- We offer a $500 referral bonus to you after your referred physician works a first shift.
- Document calls and patient interactions in EMR.
- I have an outpatient night. The job is fully remote nights and weekends.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.