Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be four 10-hour shifts per week and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active VA state license.
- There is a new locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity now available in Virginia.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.