Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- There is a new locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity now available in Virginia.
- Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- Your assignment schedule will be four 10-hour shifts per week and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active VA state license.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago