Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Virginia Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active VA state license.
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Virginia that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified.
- Certification: BC required.
- License: Active VA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago