Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Cumberland is near many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) on site.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Patients per day: 18-22.
- Correctional facility.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.