Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 10 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The provider will need to have at least 12 months experience in the last 24.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- The site will not consider Internal Medicine or General Practice physicians.
- Immediate need for Family Practice Physician.
- The physician will be treating all ages and doing bread and butter procedures and patients.
- The provider will be working in an outpatient clinic setting, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- The main gate is located on the southern boundary of St. Robert.
- The provider needs to be board-certified and residency trained in family practice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- The post was created in December 1940 and named in honor of General Leonard Wood in January 1941.
- If the facility is open Sat and Sun, physician will be asked to cover at least 1-2 weekend shifts every month.
- Fort Leonard Wood is a United States Army training installation located in the Missouri Ozarks.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Family Practice Physician.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 28.