Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Referral Bonus.
- Covering 20 clinics total for the Client.
- Some restrictions apply.
- 5p - 8a M - F and 8a - 8a Sat and Sun (24-hour shifts) You would provide coverage for the entire 7 days.
- Enjoy providing outpatient telephone coverage from the comfort of your home or anywhere that you have telephone access!
- Anticipate that there will be between 20 -30 calls/week.
- Telephone Coverage Only!
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Provider also needs to complete Non-Employee Online Orientation.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Rural Community.
- Virginia Medical License.
- Competitive off-site pay rate.
- Remote Epic training is required.
- Remote paid training and orientation.
- Calls range from helping a patient decide whether to go to Urgent Care/ER or if they can wait until morning, recommending that they see their PCP first thing.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Family Medicine Moonlighters Needed!
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.