Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cprs .
- The shopping centers provide a host of entertainment facilities for visitors.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $93 - 105.
- One can also visit Tank Museum, Danville Museum of Fine Arts and History, Danville City Jail, Ralph R. Landes Medical Library, Danville Public Library, and Westover Branch Library.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- In addition, the city hosts several annual celebrations including the Festival in the Park and the Old 97 Rail Days.
- There are also several parks where one can indulge in various sports and other physical activities.
- Patients per day: 7-10.
- Internal Medicine Physician needed in Danville!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Among the sites of historical importance near Danville are the Birthplace of Lady Astor and the Sutherlin House.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.