Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Near Manchester, VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7a-7p), $185/hr.
- Codes: Both EM and HM responded to Codes.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per physician including admissions, 2 admits per day, 8-10 admissions during night.
- Facility Beds: 292.
- Facility 1.
- A preferred candidate would get credentialed at both facilities and be flexible with shift time (days & nights).
- 2020, Intensivists available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: ate license and DEA preferred, BC, IM or FP,.
- Patient Encounters: 18-22 including admissions, 2-3 admits per day, 7-10 admits per night.
- Staffing Model: 10 MDs (7a-7p), 2 MD's (7p-7a), admitter shift 9a-5p.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120 days, Active VA license and DEA preferred, BC or BE, IM or FP.
- EMR: Epic.
- ICU: Open until Sept.
- Facility Beds: 466.
- Facility 2.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide hospitalist locum-tenen coverage at two facilities in Virginia.
- Procedures: Not Required.
- Sub-specialties: All back-up is available except dermatology.
- Staffing Model: 7 MDs, 2 APC's (7a-7p), 1 MD, 1 APC (7p-7a).
- ICU: Closed ICU as of March 1, ill do all ICU admissions, intensivists available.
- Locum Rate: $175/hr.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 30.