Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · July 6, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Near Manchester, VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide hospitalist locum-tenen coverage at two facilities in Virginia.
- Facility 1.
- Locum Rate: $175/hr.
- ICU: Open until Sept.
- Facility Beds: 466.
- Sub-specialties: All back-up is available except dermatology.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 7a-7p), $185/hr.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Procedures: Not Required.
- Patient Encounters: 18-20 per physician including admissions, 2 admits per day, 8-10 admissions during night.
- Staffing Model: 7 MDs, 2 APC's (7a-7p), 1 MD, 1 APC (7p-7a).
- Credentialing Timeframe: ate license and DEA preferred, BC, IM or FP,.
- 2020, Intensivists available.
- A preferred candidate would get credentialed at both facilities and be flexible with shift time (days & nights).
- ICU: Closed ICU as of March 1, ill do all ICU admissions, intensivists available.
- Codes: Both EM and HM responded to Codes.
- Facility Beds: 292.
- EMR: Epic.
- Patient Encounters: 18-22 including admissions, 2-3 admits per day, 7-10 admits per night.
- Staffing Model: 10 MDs (7a-7p), 2 MD's (7p-7a), admitter shift 9a-5p.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120 days, Active VA license and DEA preferred, BC or BE, IM or FP.
- Facility 2.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 30.