Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Near Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days, MD license and DEA preferred.
- 12 bed ICU.
- Procedures: Standard Critical Care procedures.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Locum Rate: Competitive, more information upon request.
- ICU: Open.
- Specialty Board Requirement: BC in IM, CC.
- Staffing Model: 1 MD (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide locum-tenes coverage at a facility in northern Maryland.
- Sub-specialties: Anesthesiologist, Respiratory Therapist, OB-GYN, Hospitalist.
- Patient Encounters: More information upon request.
- Facility Beds: 163.
- Codes: HM.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.