Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum will work full-time hours Monday-Friday with no. Patients are all adult male, medium security inmates.
- Candidates must have active Maryland license, BLS, and Acls.
- Required procedures are sutures and wound care.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-16.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- Employing over 850 workers, this prison has a yearly budget of over $103 million dollars.
- Reference ID: ORD-097842-NP-MD.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Certification (BLS).
- Located in Westover, Maryland, this prison can incarcerate over 3,500 adult males ranging in custody level from medium to pre-release security levels.
- A male correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM nurse practitioner for locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Credentialing takes around 2-4 weeks.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago