Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · July 30, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Required procedures are sutures and wound care.
- Credentialing takes around 2-4 weeks.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- The locum will work full-time hours Monday-Friday with no. Patients are all adult male, medium security inmates.
- Reference ID: ORD-097842-NP-MD.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Certification (BLS).
- A male correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM nurse practitioner for locum tenens coverage.
- Employing over 850 workers, this prison has a yearly budget of over $103 million dollars.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-16.
- Candidates must have active Maryland license, BLS, and Acls.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Located in Westover, Maryland, this prison can incarcerate over 3,500 adult males ranging in custody level from medium to pre-release security levels.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 4.