Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a full support staff in place.
- Reference ID: ORD-101124-MD-MD.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-16.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Government: No.
- A correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Dates Needed: Asap > 3 months with option to extend.
- Support Staff: 1 MD.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Credentialing takes 4-6 weeks.
- Candidates must have active Maryland license.
- The facility is located in northern Maryland about 2 hours from Washington D.C.The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Patients are all adult male inmates and cases range from standard corrections, sutures, wound care, drainages, etc.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago