Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As of 2017, the population of the Baltimore metropolitan area was estimated to be just under 2 million, making it the 21st largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Baltimore is located about 40 miles northeast of Washington, D.C., making it a principal city in the Washington-Baltimore combined statistical area, the fourth-largest CSA in the nation, with a calculated 2018 population of 9,797,063.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Must be boarded.
- Location: Maryland.
- Baltimore was designated an independent city by the Constitution of Maryland in 1851, and today is the largest independent city in the United States.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: locum to perm.
- Baltimore is the most populous city in the United States state of Maryland, as well as the 30th most populous city in the United States, with an estimated population of 593,490 in 2019.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.