Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You will have clinical support staff to help answer questions, and nurses on staff to help.
- No prescriptions for controlled substances.
- The messages could be addressed throughout the day, although ideally they would want them addressed in time for support staff to manage by the close of the day.
- It does not have to be every day, and you can do it in between seeing patients and on your own time.
- If received at 2pm should be completed by 5pm.
- Have access to patient charts.
- Virginia Outpatient Remote Email Coverage Position Available!
- Active Virginia DEA.
- Competitive Hourly Payrate.
- They will be selectively directed messages based on which providers' patients are in need and whether that provider is out of the office.
- Active Virginia Medical Lisense.
- The client would like anywhere from 20-40 email messages per day to be covered.
- Remote work weekday M-F 8a-5p.
- Internal Medicine BC/BE (must have primary care experience).
- You can use your cell phone to check messages as long as you can download Epic capabilities on your phone.
- Family Medicine BC/BE.
- Response time: if received in the morning should be completed by 1pm.
- The client would like to have 5 days of coverage ideally, whatever coverage you can help with will be greatly appreciated.
- Emergency Medicine BC/BE (must have prinary care experience).
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.